Alright, today we are taking a short break from the tour. Why? Well, once again, I’ve been tagged! This time by my very dear friend and colleague, Marvin Wilson at Free Spirit.
This time it’s the “Random Bookish Things” tag game. Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you, and post the rules on your blog
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Alright, here goes…7 random/bookish things about myself…hhhmmmm:
- I am a journal freak. I suppose a lot of authors are. I keep a journal for each of my kids, a prayer journal, exercise journal, one for goals, one for writing, and any other thing I can think of. I even design my own journals when I can’t find an attractive one to suit my needs.
- I’m raising my kids right!! They’d rather visit a book store than a toy store any day of the week. (they are also journaling freaks). My youngest two submitted stories in the Young Authors Guild…waiting for results.
- I hated reading as a child…loved to write but I hated reading with a passion. Perhaps those sort of things change like your taste buds (your taste buds change every 7 years).
- I am more inclined to read nonfiction. Max Lucado is my all time favorite author! In fact, his books are the very reason I learned to love reading.
- When I read a magazine, I start from the very back and move towards the left instead of reading left to right like normal people. Never claimed to be normal. After all, I hang out with Marvin…that says it all.
- The very first things I do every single morning without fail are… make coffee, walk the dog, do a quick bible study, of course read Free Spirit, and finally..check out Twitter. Usually in that order..
- My secret dream is to take a part time job at Barnes and Noble for the discount and coffee!!!
Now for my seven latest victims: