Kat Logic has been honored with yet another award. This time I was given the honor simultaneously by two of my favorite BLOGing chicks, Joyce Anthony and Lea Schizas. Here are the rules of the Honest Scrap Award:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself (make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!)
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers
Hmmm…. now, I’ve been tagged a gazillion times so you all know WAY too much about me already. This could get painfully honest, (probably more than you ever wanted to know about me)..so watch out.
- I use to collect shot glasses and bottles of liquor. Had about 300 of each lined up on the cabinets. Woke up one day to my youngest son pouring all my expensive liquor down the drain… Never drank another drop.
- I’ve been pregnant 6 times. First three pregnancies were miscarriages. (first was twins)
- I throw everything away. Everything. Some people hoard…I get rid of it all.
- I did the happy dance when OJ finally went to prison. It’s been a long time coming.
- I love Sponge Bob Square Pants
- I have finally come out of the closet after shamefully hiding who I really am. I thought my family would disown me when they found out what I was hiding. However, with the new tolerance of a left wing country, I can finally say with confidence….I’m a Marvaholic.
- I am very good at tuning my kids out. Just flat out ignoring them. When they speak, it’s like hearing Charlie Brown’s teacher making noises in my ear.
- I go barefoot everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Unless there’s a note posted at the door, I’m not wearing my shoes. (With reason, to be sure)
- Tim McGraw wants my body.
- …the BIG one…. I don’t own one single pair of underwear. I know, I know, TMI…but it’s the honesty scrap award, so kinda had to do it. How you like that image floating around in your head??? lol . I want to see a show of hands. I know there’s a bunch of you out there that share my shameful habit. Don’t be shy now.
Now, onto award 7 others? Tough to find those that haven’t already been awarded but I’ll go searching.
- Lynn’s Life
- Aus Jenny
- Woven By Words
- Homeschool Blogger
- Book Worms United
- Sharon Hink
- Army Household 6
I also have to tag 4 others for the Holiday Story Tag. These 4 wonderful authors will have the duty of writing a short New Year’s story and then tagging 4 others for the next holiday.
Time to twitter. Stay tuned. We’ve got a surprise guest stopping in Friday and I can’t wait to introduce her!!! And if you haven’t signed up for the Kat Logic newsletter, you can get your name on the list by signing the guest book.