My apologies for not posting more this week. It’s been a busy one with the holidays as I’m sure you understand.
Just a quick update of the things to come and we’ll move on:
- Today is the last day for nominations for the Most Influential Women to follow in 2009. You can view the list already forming and add your nomination in the comments section.
- We will take votes for the Most Influential Women starting Jan 3 (giving everyone time to re-coop from the holidays.)
- The judges and I will go through the nominations and their URLs and make a decision for the top 10 along with the votes and comments left. The announcement will be made Jan 10 here on Kat Logic where we will being announcing our plans for the top 10.
- We are still taking sign ups for the Kat Logic Book Club forming. You can join here.
- Kat Logic will be making its announcements for 2009 on Feb 23. There will be updates on that in the weeks to come.
I trust your holidays have been good and your new year is shaping up to be productive and successful. Thanks for being a part of Kat Logic through out 2008 and I look forward to a great year ahead.
We will resume normal BLOG postings here on Kat Logic tomorrow, January 1, 2009. Stay safe and enjoy your holidays.