Spring is just around the corner and with Valentine’s Day just moments in the past, love could quite possibly still be lingering in the air somewhere. Or at the very least in the water. June is the leading month for weddings so that gives you a good 4 months at best.
You’ve found the perfect guy and all is right with the world. BUT…before you go saying I DO, there’s someone I want you to meet…
Alisa Benay is one of our featured Work At Home Moms on WAHMs week. You can not even think of walking down the aisle until you’ve seen her amazing line of wedding gowns. I don’t even like dresses (don’t own one, won’t wear one) and I’m ready to run out and buy one. Take a look.
Want to know more about Alisa? Here’s a few things she listed as random things you may not know about her:
1) I tagged every 3rd person on my list at random.
2) I got married when I was 21. Which was apparently way before the rest of you.
3) I want to like coffee, but I don’t. I will occasionally drink a latte, but it’s got to have flavored syrup in it.
4) I have never travelled internationally. I’m not for sure how that happened.
5) I’m a night person. But Kevin & the kids are not, so I have to work to adjust my body clock. Left on my own, I would sleep from 1-9 am.
6) I love to read fiction. Snarky chic lit is my favorite.
7) I worked for the state of Arkansas in the international economic development division once. I know, that job doesn’t match up with the rest of my career, but there you go.
I gave birth w/o drugs once. Not recommended, is all I have to say about that.
9) I was pregnant with my 3rd & visiting my parents in Arkansas when 9/11 happened. The girls & I had tickets to fly back the next day & ended up stuck there another week.
10) I grew up in the Church of Christ, but have since left it.
11) I am a kick ass pattern maker.
12) I was Jr. Miss Faulkner County in 1989. Which is totally embarrassing.
13) I am learning social networking & frustrated that it takes up so much of my day.
14) I rarely wear make-up.
She is one amazing lady and an incredible deisnger. Be sure to stop in today to take a look at her designs and get a ticket to the Launch Party. You won’t to miss it.
We’re giving away goody bags each day this week. They are full of samples and info from some of our moms this week. Want to win one? Be sure to leave a comment here and/or ask our moms a question. Each morning, two winners will be announced from the day before. Want to win a door prize? Leave a comment for each mom passing through, (two a day) to have y0ur name in the hat for some great prizes.