What a nice surprise to open my email this morning and find that I was given this wonderful award by my dear friend and colleague Ron Berry, UnWriter.
As with every award … comes great responsibility. So, here are the rules to the Kreativ Blogger award (intentionally misspelled).
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Hmmm….7 (Kreativ) things you may not know about me. Though I’m sure you already know more than you want to know. Let me see what I can dig up about myself:
- I have NO idea what my natural hair color is.
- I eat no less than 12 raw egg whites a day (in protein shakes, of course).
- I have recently discovered I don’t like teenagers.
- I don’t like pets though I have a blind dog, two cats, and recently 4 kittens.
- I am learning the art of not worrying about tomorrow…and believe me, it’s an art.
- I am extremely excited about the future. The things that will happen and the people God will put in my path. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Building a Habakkuk and Progressive Faith
Now… the hard part. To find 7 bloggers to give this award to (that have not already received it).
I’m going to reserve my last two nominations for a day or two. Alright, get busy with your lists. Congrats on the award and on having a wonderful “Kreativ” side.